Our meals are prepared around the seasonal availability of vegetables, meats, and fruits. Menu choices change frequently. Below is a sample of past and current offerings. You can be assured that your meals will be prepared fresh and flavorful.
Sample Breakfast Menu
- Buckwheat Pancakes with Fresh Berries
- French Toast Honey wheatberry bread with Agave syrup or pure Vermont maple syrup
- Fresh House Made Granola
- Steel Cut Oats With agave nectar and cinnamon
- Poached Egg on Toasted Honey Wheat Berry Bread
- Eggs and Hash Vegetable hash with poached egg and grilled tomatoes
- Fresh Egg or Egg Beater (prepared your way) With fresh fruit and toast or whole grain English muffin
- Omelet (build your own) With your choice of Italian sausage, bacon, cheddar cheese, goat cheese, spinach, tomatoes, mushrooms, and red onion: honey wheatberry bread on the side
We use nut butters, peanut or almond, or smart balance.
On the side
- Bacon, pork or turkey, 2 slices
- Fresh Fruit Fresh fruit and yogurt parfait
- English muffin
Sample Lunch Menu
Blackened redfish or chicken on spicy wilted greens
Chilled cucumber melon soup with grilled chicken or eggplant sandwich and sweet potato salad.
Red lentil soup and buffalo flank or spicy chicken sandwich with sweet potato salad
Cream of asparagus soup, chicken salad with fresh berry vinaigrette
Split pea soup with cabbages and applewood smoked bacon. Skillet of chicken or shrimp, served in a broccoli, pepper and onion herb broth.
White bean soup with spinach and walnut pesto. Blackened redfish sandwich with vinegar based creole slaw, lemon dill aioli and sweet potato fries.
Tomato-herb Soup with whole wheat chicken braid
Buffalo chili with spicy taco bowl and picco de gallo
Green chile chévre cheese enchilada casserole with cocoa scented black beans
Sample Dinner Menu
Fennel crusted salmon with grilled vegetables
Pepper seared tuna and quinoa with grilled peppers and fresh seasonal vegetables.
Pan seared cod with Mediterranean spices with grilled lemon scented asparagus.
Roast turkey breast with pan sauce and garlic mashed new potatoes and steamed broccoli crowns.
Fresh Garden Salad with goat yogurt based dressing. Roast breast of turkey or rump roast with cauliflower purée
Spring salad with palm and artichoke hearts Cornmeal crusted trout with barley pilaf and sautéed vegetables.
Orange and fennel roasted chicken with Brussel sprouts
Seared scallops with grilled asparagus
Buffalo top sirloin with horseradish roasted red potatoes and balsamic tomatoes or haricot vert
Chicken picatta on zucchini noodles with an extra virgin olive oil drizzle and fresh herbs.
Sample Dessert Menu
- Strawberry Bairritz
- Peach Cobbler
- Fresh berries with mint and honey
- Poached Pears
- Peach tarts
- Berry bread pudding with white chocolate chips
- Fruit pies
- Berry Parfait