The Tuacahn Theatre brings "Broadway in the Desert" to southern Utah! Throughout the warm months, this theatre company features Utah's finest actors (new and seasoned), in some of Broadway's greatest productions! The intimate, outdoor theatre is always enhanced by the brilliant, natural red rock backdrop. A night out at Tuacahn is a night not soon forgotten!
- Disney's Mary Poppins - May 30 thru October 26, 2013
- Disney's Mulan - June 27 thru August 10, 2013
- Starlight Express - June 6 thru October 24, 2013
- Elf - Nov 22 thru December 28, 2013
- Thoroughly Modern Millie - July 4 thru October 22, 2013
Click here for information about Tuacahn, including showtimes and ticket prices.
Utah Shakespearean Festival
It is one of the oldest and largest Shakespearean festivals in North America. The Festival is located in Cedar City, Utah, a community of approximately 28,000 people, and is within a day’s drive of seven national parks and numerous national and state forests, monuments, and recreation areas.
June 24 through October 19
- King John
- The Tempest
- Love's Labour's Lost
- Peter and the Starcatcher
- Anything Goes
- Twelve Angry Men
- Richard II
- The Marvelous Wonderettes
Click here for information about the Utah Shakesperean Festival, including showtimes and ticket prices.