Green Valley Spa’s newest guest suites are now complete.
We invite you to be the first to experience spa accommodations that will set the standard for eco-luxury.
Some of the design features found in every guest suite:
• 3500 sq. ft. of beautifully furnished interiors and outdoor patios.
• Two master bedrooms with down-filled king size beds.
• Two master bathrooms with free-standing oval bathtubs, marble showers and walk-in closets.
• A private garden with fireplace, jetted whirlpool spa and Bar-B-Q grill for entertaining under the stars.
• A Great room with 14 foot ceilings and hardwood floors throughout, 42” flat-screen TV, fireplace, down-filled sofas and computer desk.
• Exercise studio equipped with a professional-grade treadmill, elliptical machine, free weights, infrared sauna, and massage table.
• Well-equipped kitchen with Sub-Zero refrigerator and Wolf gas range.
• Utility room with full-size front-loading washer & dryer.The new guest rooms are designed to meet or exceed the requirements of the U.S. Green Building Council’s highest standards for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED).
The following energy saving features are standard in every unit:
• Solar energy panels that save up to 50% of electrical needs.
• Air Purification system that conditions, filters and supplies fresh air to every room in the house.
• Dual flush toilets imported from Australia that use 50% less water than the standard 1.6 gallon tank.
• Increased insulation R values through the use of closed cell foam in all exterior walls.
• EnergyStar rated appliances for maximum energy efficiency.
• The newest technology in water heating that replaces the inefficient 50 gallon water tank and replaces it with a tankless, continuous-flow heater for unlimited hot water at a 25% energy savings.